[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Simplest <s:fileUpload> usage

evl123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 18:07:25 EDT 2007

Hi Shane,
How do I handle s:fileUpload issue regarding the file size exceeding a configured limit?  When that happens, the page breaks with HTTP code 500 returned with the following message:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Multipart request is larger than allowed size

I could not find a way to catch this exception.
This link mentions this issue but I don't see any solution yet:
http://jira.jboss.com:8080/jira/browse/JBSEAM-1239?page=all&decorator=printable

I'm using jboss-4.0.5.GA.
The following is my configuration in components.xml
    <web:multipart-filter create-temp-files="true"
                          max-request-size="10000"
                          url-pattern="*.seam" />

I would appreciate any advice on how to handle this exception.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053749#4053749

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053749