[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Questions about injection and outjection

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 17:29:04 EDT 2007

1 - yes
2 - don't understand the question
3 - We've talked about that, but as I recall the problem is that java doesn't store the parameter names (it does, but only as debug information).  That means we can't get to the names to do injection in a way that is both simple and consistent with the rest of Seam.  Given that you can have an EL method-binding like #{bean.doSomething(em)} now, it's generally not a big issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054135#4054135

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054135