[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Create timer -

nlmarco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 19:04:52 EDT 2007

"wolfc" wrote : [...] It is possible to set a property in the transaction service to allow multiple one phase resources, but that could lead to transaction problems. [...]
Hello wolfc,

I upgraded from 4.0.4.GA to 4.2.0.GA and I now have the same problem. After having read your response, I started searching for docs about this property. It seems that the file server/default/conf/jbossjta-properties.xml is responsible for this configuration (is this correct?). Unfortunately, I didn't find any documentation about which property needs to be set. And - as far as I understand it - the jbossjta-properties.xml doesn't contain a default property or comment that could help.

I browsed the jboss.org site and the web, but either I used the wrong keywords or there is no table of the supported properties (with details like their meaning and possible values).

Could you please give me a hint where I could find out how to switch this error to be only a warning (like it was in JBoss 4.0.4)?

Best regards, Marco :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054160#4054160

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054160