[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SeamPDF and generating tables fails after some iteration

baz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 05:28:02 EDT 2007

Thanks for the information, Peter
Can i safely compile facelets from their for my own?
We have realized that there are some changes in the facelets version provided with seam. If we run our app with facelets 1.1.12 it will not work (especially the parts using s:decorate) With the provided Jars from Seam all is ok.
So my question is: Are the modifications of the facelest jar also in the facelets CVS or not?

What do you mean with:anonymous wrote : and then compile Seam against that facelets library?

I thought that i can replace the facelets library in my app with the one i compiled. Have i really compile seam again for my own? And if this is true, why is it necessary?
Thanks again for your answer.

New qustion: Due to the bug mentioned above it is not possible to create tables with variable amounts of columns. Is there an other solution for this really needed requirment?
Please do not mention the tomahawk table. We are migrating to jboss AS 4.2.0GA which uses the sun RI instead of myfaces.
Thanks for your time to read.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054659#4054659

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054659