[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Object pool in JBoss

bardl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 05:30:20 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have created a service bean performing xml transformations. Since the transformer obect is not threadsafe I have used the ObjectPool in the apache.commons.pool.impl package.

But this means I have to import a third party package into my project, which I would rather avoid if possible.

I have searched for an ObjectPool package in jboss but haven't found any.

So my question is: Does anyone know of a package/class in JBoss I could use ?

Thanks, in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054661#4054661

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054661