[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Session scoped component and usage

miloslav.vlach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 08:13:53 EDT 2007

Hi all,

i have problem with SESSION scoped component.

I have an action which create one entity and add children to it. Name of the entity is ComponentLayout and I would like to this component exits until the save method is invoked.

But problem is: when I call the action addArticle and add article to the ComponentLayout the collection contains only one item.

The instance of the ComponentLayout is destroyed and new instance is created.

Can somebody help me ?

Thanks Mila

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054714#4054714

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054714