[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Localization

jeneric do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 08:20:43 EDT 2007

Hi,
I'm wondering if there is a way to change the locale for the session by using a request parameter (i.e. http://someurl/page.xhtml?locale=fr)?  We need this ability since we have users who will be navigating to this application from another web app.
Right now we are able to receive a "locale" request parameter and change the localization settings using the LocaleSelector within our backing bean, however, that does not impact the initial page request, only subsequent requests.

/Eric

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054716#4054716

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054716