[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Is "remember me" cookie vulnerable

amitev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 24 17:59:18 EDT 2007

Hi! I just played a little with  remember cookie. I've created a login page and checkbox for remember me. When i logged in i saw the cookie in the browser:

cookie name: org.jboss.seam.security.username
content: <my username here>

Then i've opened a new instance of the broweser and opened the site and i was logged in automatically.

So, the question is: if someone create his own cookie with my username would be logged in seam with my session?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057212#4057212

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057212