[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: jBPM integration question

fady.matar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 24 18:12:03 EDT 2007

Now this approach does not work out anymore since I upgraded from CVS to version 1.3.0.BETA1

@Interceptor(NEVER) is no longer there because of a change in API. I have created my modification as follows and still the jbpm database is not being deployed automatically without having any process definition or page flow declared.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057213#4057213

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057213