[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: jBPM integration question

fady.matar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 25 03:33:35 EDT 2007

Gavin, I have followed the approach and I can see the hibernate mappings on the console, however the tables are not being created and I'm sure that the datasource configuration is correct pointing to the right database.

On the other end when commenting out the bpm configuration from the components.xml

  | <bpm:jbpm>
  | 	<bpm:process-definitions></bpm:process-definitions>
  | 	<bpm:pageflow-definitions></bpm:pageflow-definitions>
  | </bpm:jbpm>

an exception is thrown indicating that the content of the XML elements cannot be empty

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057252#4057252

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057252