[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - params in pageflows?

Delphi's Ghost do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 13:50:03 EDT 2007

What I'm trying to do is at the end of a pageflow, go back to the original page that started the page flow, in this case the widgetView page. To do so I need to pass the widgetId as a request parameter so the widgetView knows which widget to display.

I see from the xml schema that pageflows don't support params anywhere, and since I ended the pageflow, the conversation has completed, so there is no way to access that information.

Using pages.xml navigation, I can pass param values on the redirects. Should I just use pages.xml for my pageflow exit actions and end the conversation from there?

Anyone have any other suggestions on how to pass information out of the pageflow? Should I create a Jira to suggest the idea of params in pageflows?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057809#4057809

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057809