[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [2.0 beta1 CVS]SeamTest RARDeployment question

enzhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 13:51:58 EDT 2007

Now I see the jms-ds.xml in the bootstrap/deploy/messaging folder and the hsqlds-ds.xml in the bootstrap/deploy folder. And I also see jboss-beans.xml was removed from the configuration. Was the removal of jboss-beans.xml intentional or?

Gavin could you please tell me about these lines in the hsqlds-ds.xml:

  | <!-- For in-process persistent db, saved when jboss stops.
  |       The org.jboss.jdbc.HypersonicDatabase mbean is required for proper db shutdown
  |       -->
  |       <connection-url>jdbc:hsqldb:${jboss.server.data.dir}${/}hypersonic${/}localDB</connection-url>

1. Do I need to manually add the org.jboss.jdbc.HypersonicDatabase mbean? If so, in which file? Jboss-beans.xml or somewhere else?

2. How is the variable ${jboss.server.data.dir}$ passed to this file? I could not find the definition of the jboss.server.data.dir in the configuration files in the bootstrap folder. If I missed it, could you please tell me in which file is this variable defined?

3. Interestingly, although the SeamTest always failed on init(), but the bootstrap/data folder is already filled with data. (At the beginning it was just an empty folder) Any story about that?

Thank you very much in advance!!
Ellen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057811#4057811

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057811