[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - using jboss-web and jboss-app to mod class loading behavior

advaittrivedi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 07:12:42 EDT 2007

I have a pebble.war for blogging on JBoss AS 4.0.5_GA. But when I start server it gives:

16:21:23,241 ERROR [[/pebble]] Exception starting filter Acegi Filter Chain Proxy
javax.servlet.ServletException: Bean context must contain at least one bean of type org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainPr
oxy
        at org.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.doInit(FilterToBeanProxy.java:137)
        at org.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.init(FilterToBeanProxy.java:181)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:223)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.setFilterDef(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:304)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:77)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart(StandardContext.java:3634)

But when, I change jboss-service.xml and make UseJBossWebLoader to 'true', the problem resolves. But I need to do it using jboss-web or jboss-app.xml, as changing in jboss-service.xml has far reaching effects on other WARs deployed. So I put following in WEB-INF of war:

<jboss-web>
   <class-loading java2ClassLoadingCompliance="false">
      <loader-repository>
      com.example:loader=pebble.war <loader-repository-config>java2ParentDelegation=true</loader-repository-config>
      </loader-repository>
   </class-loading>
</jboss-web>

But same problem persists, I also tried all permutation and combination of true/false in above.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058684#4058684

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058684