[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - view handlers problem

kgoedert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 07:16:12 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have an application that uses tiles and has this view handler
	<view-handler>org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk.application.jsp.JspTilesViewHandlerImpl</view-handler>

I would like to use seam security features in this same project which needs another view handler.

Is it possible to have these working together? I understand that changing from tiles to facelets would be better, but I can´t do that right now.

Is there a way to work this around?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058685#4058685

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058685