[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @In(create = true) @Out works fine in 1.1.5.GA and not i

msystems do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 3 05:28:54 EST 2007

Any help.... please :-)

It's a really big problem for me, that Seam 1.2.0 creates a new instance of userDomain when an AccountBean method is invoked - for each AccountBean method call I get a new userDomain instance !

Seam 1.1.5 creates one instance of userDomain and use this instance when an AccountBean method is invoked - for each AccountBean method call I get the same userDomain instance (this is the expected behaviour).

Because of this I can't use Seam 1.2.0 for my application :-(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024823#4024823

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024823