[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - @WebServiceRef jbossws 1.2.0.GA

seventy8 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 3 06:38:49 EST 2007

I'm running jboss 4.0.5.GA with EJB3.0  Configuration and jbossws 1.2.0.GA installed with the installer.

I'm using an stateless session bean as a webservice-client. I generated the artifacts with ws-import.

If I use @WebServiceRef I run into the following Exception:

  | Non matching type for inject of field: de.uniSiegen.crm.server.ejb3.session.webservice.generated.bpeluserinteractiondialog.CrmPLService de.uniSiegen.crm.server.ejb3.session.webservice.BPELUserInteractionDialogCallbackClient.service for type: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext of jndiName env/de.uniSiegen.crm.server.ejb3.session.webservice.BPELUserInteractionDialogCallbackClient/service
  | intfs: , javax.naming.Context, java.io.Serializable

If I don't use this annotation and instanciate the Service like this:

CrmPLService service = new CrmPLService();

everything works fine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024826#4024826

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024826