[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - A bug on s:fileUpload in Seam + ICEfaces

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 3 21:02:49 EST 2007

Hi,

I think that it is a bug in org.jboss.seam.ui.UIFileUpload. In the decode(FacesContext context) method of UIFileUpload, if I run seamspace example, the request in Object *request* = context.getExternalContext().getRequest(); got MultipartRequest Object. But in Seam+ICEfaces application, I found that the request got ServletEnvironmentRequest  Object (from icefaces) in both <ice:form enctype="multipart/form-data"> and <h:form enctype="multipart/form-data"> cases. Since the decode method does not have if (request instanceof ServletEnvironmentRequest)... the uploaded byte data is always null. Hope it is correct. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024888#4024888

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024888