[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Re: data binding problem, blank after bind, working on sun s

darrencnz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 20:19:42 EST 2007

Hi John, thanks for your reply

I am using Jboss 4.0.5 GA, PostgreSql 8.2 (latest release), I did copy postgresql-8.2-504.jdbc3.jar into server/default/lib.

I am migrating from MyEclipse, Had a few EJB deployed in jboss.

NetBeans 5.5 bring up jboss smooth. I connect to PostgreSql from IDE without problem, all the table show up.

What I did (i try redo it again just now) is : I create a new web project. drap a "DropDownList" into Page, then I drag a table (eg. "testtable") onto the "DropDownList", then wait to the process finished, right click select "bind to data", set the "value field" and "display field". then I click run project, everything smooth, browser bring up the page, no exception on jboss, but on the page, the dropdownlist contain nothing, just blank, click to view the drop down list, still nothing, looks like no data been read in runtime!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025260#4025260

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025260