[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Mac support for new Exadel-based IDE

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 20:19:44 EST 2007

Hi Nils,

Please note that the only feature that does not work on Mac OS X today is the visual part of the JSF/HTML editor.

All the other parts is confirmed by other Mac OS X users to work fine if you take the plugins from the linux distro.

We does have it as a priority to make the visual editor work under Mac OS X but it's only been about 8 hours since we could actually start working on it ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025261#4025261

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025261