[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Exadel, JBoss and Seam

rmemoria do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 17:17:31 EST 2007

That's really GREAT!!!   (Seam + Ajax4JSF + RichFaces) and (JBOSS + Exadel IDE)  all together.

>From the deep of my heart... CONGRATULATIONS for a such good product. It has helped me a lot...

But...
I've seen the MS Visual Studio 2005. The IDE is super, but unfortunately it is M$ .NET.

The JBOSS Eclipse IDE + Exadel IDE helps a lot, but sometimes I have to do a lot of "manual working" like XML configs.

It would be great having such a really productive IDE, where we could visually develop systems.

Anyway... congratulations again

Best,
Ricardo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025599#4025599