[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: ClassCastException upon jndi lookup after upgrade from 3

hgsdc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 17:22:15 EST 2007

Hi jaikiran

Thanks for the link. Exactly that link did not catch my attention as I was searching the wiki :-(

But as I am diving into this issue I guess I know what to do to resolve. Repackage the ear. I have already done so and it is bringing me further.

With respect of this beeing the JNDI forum:
I have classes that really are shared among the two jars: app-web.war and app-ejb.jar. Would it be approriate to let those classes to into one single jar, say app-shared.jar, that is then put into the ear? This would give them a "unique identity" with respect of the class loader right?

Thanks in advance. You helped me alot already.

Regards

Henrik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025600#4025600

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025600