[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: A timer associated to a process instance ?

aakil786 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 10:06:57 EST 2007

biggef

How did you save the Action? I am trying to do something simila,r create Actions to unsuspend a process after a period of time after suspending it. I am a newbie to hibernate and jbpm and i have tried saving whatever I can for instance process, task, token via the jbpmContext but no luck. So yes I can see it is failing due to the Action not being saved but how do one get it to save with the type of coding that you have done.

Thanks
Aakil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025815#4025815

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025815