[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: I need helps from anyone about JAAS with DatabaseServerL

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 10:15:04 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : 1. My operating system is XP2, I use jboss-4.0.5.GA. I assume that have three person with usernames are "A", "B" and "C". And now, I want "A" and "B" are allow restart JBoss server, "C" is not allow! How I can do ?

changemylife, I havent done that before so i wont be of much help. I guess you will have to start JBoss as a service and then control the way JBoss is shutdown. Just a guess.

anonymous wrote : 2. I have two bean called "Bean1" and "Bean2". If copy both of them into deploy folder (on server), the deploy is ok! But now, how the server check to server can deploy "Bean1" not "Bean2". How I can do this ?

I did not understand this question. Can you explain more?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025816#4025816

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025816