[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Replace JBossJCA Default-Pooling ?

roist do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 08:16:37 EST 2007

hi,
our application runs into some memory leaks on the database, and since this is nothing that could be fixed within a reasonable amount of time, we would like to change the behaviour of the default JBossManagedConnectionPool.

This would be merely a minor change (on return to pool, check something like connection-age or memory used on the db from this connection), but most unfortunately, i fail to see where i can configure _which_ pool is used for which datasource.

i wouldnt mind 200 configuration files or 200 duplicate classes, as long as it could be done somewhere. :)

thnx in advance,
Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026234#4026234

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026234