[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: HibernateException: Missing sequence or table

cparham do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 08:18:03 EST 2007

"ChristopheMiro" wrote : I had the same problem on a SERIAL field on a postgresql database and we solved this using @GeneratedValue(strategy=GenerationType.IDENTITY) and letting the database using the sequence automaticaly.

  | Christophe

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm using Oracle. I don't think it supports GenerationType.IDENTITY

I have posted the same question in the Hibernate JPA forum:
http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?t=971878&highlight=hibernateexception+sequence

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026235#4026235

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026235