[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - change default partition name

cervatz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 9 06:22:16 EST 2007

Hi!

I am using EJB3.0 and I am trying to change the partition name of my jboss cluster but I have the following error during startup:

--- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
ObjectName: jboss.j2ee:jar=ejbccv.ejb3,name=AdminManagementBean,service=EJB3
  State: FAILED
  Reason: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: DefaultPartition not bound
  I Depend On:
    persistence.units:jar=ejbccv.ejb3.jar,unitName=ccvPersistence

I guess the EJB does not find the partition ... I solved the problem hard coding the name of my partition in the EJB with the following annotation:

@Clustered(partition="mypartition")

and EJBs began to work fine, but is this the only way to set a different name for the partition when using EJBs? Is it not possibile to set it using an xml definition file or something like that? What do I have to write in it?

Thank you very much,
Enrico

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026569#4026569

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026569