[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how to render widgets other than textbox for process var

aleem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 12 06:20:06 EDT 2007

i know we can use h:selectone. But while iterating through the process variables in the jsf form (eg task.jsp), i need to apply run time condition checking  so as to decide which variable is to be rendered as textbox or combobox etc... So is there any such variable,attribute or something that is passed from par archive that can be used here. I was speculating of using description attr. what is ur take?  Plz help i need this..

thnx,
Aleem

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027106#4027106

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027106