[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - why can seam connect to others database?

tangzhen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 06:25:44 EDT 2007

hello everybody,i am a new user in seam.after i learn some examples and making seam-gen to a new project.now this is a problem that forum can't clarity to explain why do seam connect to others database,example for Oracle.Seam-gen's  option 'what kind of database are you using?',i choice 'oracle' and jdbc is ojdbc14.jar.but finally it isn't a right result in building files.i find it is 'org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver' yet  in jboss-beans.xml. Who can tell me why i can connect to others database in easying method.

Seam is rapidity developing tools in web application,but it 's less in learn document.i only finding a book in this portal,it is 'JBoss® Seam: Simplicity and Power Beyond Java? EE',why can i gain because i am not dollar  and not credit card in China,but i can payment RMB(Chinese money).Who already have this book's copy? if you may send me and i will send you equivalence goods.

i hoping i can get your help. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027479#4027479

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027479