[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - HAJMS problem

atamur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 06:30:20 EDT 2007

I'm getting on the second node in my cluster this error:2007-03-13 02:42:48,980 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:

What should I check?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027480#4027480

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027480