[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - InstanceNotFoundException: jboss.system:service=ServiceContr

augustientje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 19:29:13 EDT 2007

I'm trying to use JbossCache (1.4.0) outside Jboss AS as a local cache.

The code fragment I'm trying to get to work is very simple:

  | TreeCache treeCache = new TreeCache();
  | // ... configure
  |
  | treeCache.create();
  | treeCache.start();
  |
  | // ... do something with cache
  |
  | treeCache.stop();
  | treeCache.destroy();

This throws an InstanceNotFoundException with the message "jboss.system:service=ServiceController".

As an alternative, I tried using the createService/startService and stopService/destroyService methods instead, but this throws the same exception (although this time it doesn't reach my application since it's eaten in TreeCache.postDeregister).

What could be the cause of this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027757#4027757

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027757