[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM3 with tomcat

aleem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 05:37:49 EDT 2007

Hi,

  I m trying to use tomcat instead of starters-kit jboss. I m getting following error. I went to all the previous threads but couldnt quite figure out whats going. heres the stack trace:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot get value for expression '#{userBean.userSelectItems}'
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:510)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:375)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)
	org.jbpm.webapp.filter.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:56)
	org.jbpm.web.JbpmContextFilter.doFilter(JbpmContextFilter.java:83)
	org.jbpm.webapp.filter.LogFilter.doFilter(LogFilter.java:59)

And also what is the way of initing userBean, as was given in previous threads.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027852#4027852

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027852