[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - creating and deploying new portals and portlets in JBOSS por

karan42in do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 05:42:29 EDT 2007

Hi fellow portal developers,

        I am a new user of JBOSS portal, i have installed the JBOSS portal 2.6beta bundle. SInce i am a new developer in portal i am clueless how to create portal and portlet's.. i ahve gone through the pdf tat guides us, but in vain.

        I am in great need of your helps.. people please respond and help me out.. i used the admin of the JBOSS portal and create the portal but i am not able to get the idea, where the portal is deployed?, how to develope a portal using eclipse?

        please help me out i am in a crisis....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027853#4027853

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027853