[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Startup errors on Ubuntu, can't access localhost:8080

edno do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 04:04:07 EDT 2007

"rup" wrote : BTW, previously I've run jBoss with jdk6 on FC6, This problem is specific to Ubuntu I presume.

Hi all,

The problem isn't specific to Ubuntu, I've the same problem (same trace and same failures) with Windows 2003.  I've installed JBoss (JBoss 4.0.5 + JDK 6) once and it has run well. For some advanced tests, i've promoted my server as AD and DNS and then JBoss refuse to start.  I've reinstalled JBoss one more time but it doesn't start any more and then i've deleted AD and DNS but it doesn't solve the problem.

During the writing of this message, i've got an idea (the last one) : my server is a standalone one and hasn't network connection, so what'll append if I connect it ? ... so it's stupid (?) solution but IT WORKS !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028262#4028262

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028262