[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Class loader probelm

xaleyba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 04:04:21 EDT 2007

"azhurakousky" wrote : Can you please clarify how your Spring libraries are deployed:
  | A) For your service
  | B) For your web app
  |
  | Do Service and Webapp use the same version of Spring?
  |
  | Also, when you say web app do you mean WAR or EAR?
  |
  | Regards

Thanks for your reply.

About your questions:

A) Spring jars are in a lib directory inside my .sar

B) I've a .war and spring jars inside WEB-INF\lib

Both use the same spring version. (and I dont want to copy spring to my JBoss server instance lib directory.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028263#4028263

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028263