[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Security - documentation for message keys?!

mugwump do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 16 11:38:11 EDT 2007

I want to change the default messages for login-events:

In the examples, there are simple things like
org.jboss.seam.loginSuccessful=Welcome, #{authenticatedMember.memberName}

in the messages.properties:
but I need a complete list of keys for internationalisation (e.g. where does "Please, log in first).

And the keys for the Messages displayed with h:messages would also be helpful - I want to style a login-redirect differently than a wrong username/password.

thx in advance!
stf

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028829#4028829

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028829