[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM WITHOUT the starter kit

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 16 12:52:02 EDT 2007

"markricard" wrote : Sure I will respond.
Thanks
"markricard" wrote :
  | "did you look at the docs? If yes, did you find or mis relevant info in there "
  | Yes, I looked in the docs.   Could not get it to work.   Docs in general (even outside of JBoss) are almost never reliable.

Often because people do not put versionnumbers in there 'howtos' (a 3.0 installation procedure does not work on 3.2), therefor we in the forum always ask for versionnumbers. Not only for us to use, but also for future reference.

"markricard" wrote :
  | "did you search the forum? If yes, did you find or mis relevant info in there "
  | Yes.  Almost all of the posts from people involve using the starter kit that we found.  (Examples below)We are aware that the search functionality in the forum is somewhat unreliable, but the question is asked often enough...people using it without the starterkit"markricard" wrote :
  |
  | "did you look at the wiki? If yes, did you find or mis relevant info in there"
  | Yes.  The wiki typically contains copy and paste info from the docs.

I do not agree, but the info there could be better...

"markricard" wrote :

Take a look at the following post:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=74781

Asked the same question I have at the end and there was no response from Jan 15th.

Yes, since lots of people have their own security config. It is provided as a working example. In 2.0 it was also there, in 3.0 removed since so many people did not (d not?) understand how to configure j2ee authentication "markricard" wrote :

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028870#4028870

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028870