[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam jBPM: use annotation or pages.xml to get next task?

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 11:40:13 EDT 2007

If you want the jBPM+Seam integration to improve, then you have to tell us exactly *what* limitations you are running into. I currently have only 9 open business process related issues in JIRA, most of which are definitely extremely minor, and only one of which came from a user (you).

In fact, apart from the well-known limitation with respect to jBPM timers and asynchronous events (which is slated for fixing in 1.3), I am not aware of *any* major limitation to the Seam jBPM integration.

I'm not claiming that there are no such limitations, merely that I don't know what they are.

If you are regularly resorting to writing jBPM custom actions/decision/assignment handlers, then I need to know why that is and what feature it is that we are not providing for. This is the first time I have heard that from anyone!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029843#4029843

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029843