[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam jBPM: use annotation or pages.xml to get next task?

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 11:47:32 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : So: one cannot somehow use annotations or some configuration to specify what to do when a specific task is signaled by the actor, right? In other words: using annotations Seam can signal jBPM that a task is started or completed when some Java code is executed, but Seam has no means to tell what Java code needs to be triggered for some generic action.

I don't really understand what you're trying to say here (I have no clue what a "generic action" is), but I would have thought that this is completely provided for by being able to write:

<action expression="#{mycomponent.method}"/>

in your process definition. Note that jBPM supports all kind of s, not just transition events, and you can stick an  on any of them.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029844#4029844

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029844