[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Queue configuration for application or for JBoss?

steinrr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 21 10:48:38 EDT 2007

I am trying to understand how JBoss implements JMS, and have some questions on this.

1. In which file do I configure my queues/topics?
2. Can I configure queues/topics specific for my application or will they become available to all applications on the JBoss server instance?
3. Do JMS support in JBoss require a database? It looked like it used some sort of Hyper-something as a database?

I am quite confused on this. All I want is to write applications using JMS, and I hope someone could help me with this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030254#4030254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030254