RE : [jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Queue configuration forapplication or for JBoss?

Jeanmougin, Francois francois.jeanmougin at eds.com
Wed Mar 21 11:06:07 EDT 2007

1. In the jms directory (in deploy or deploy-hasingleton, depending if you are trying to use a clsutered one or not), you have a file jbossmq-destinations-service.xml.

2. As far as I know, you need to use authentication to do that. JMS is an messaging protocol, so, at least between two applications.

3. Yes, JMS is using (by default) the hypersonic database (HSQL), you can change to any productivity ready database by changing the <database>-jdbc2-service.xml file. Several ones can be found in the docs/example/jms/ directory.

Hope this helps

François.