[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Example ProviderBeanMessage

zauberlehrling do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 21 12:06:27 EDT 2007

Hi,

I slightly modified the Provider example ProviderBeanMessage:

package org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.provider;

  | // $Id: ProviderBeanMessage.java 2193 2007-01-30 16:33:53Z thomas.diesler at jboss.com $
  |
  | import javax.xml.soap.SOAPMessage;
  | import javax.xml.ws.Provider;
  | import javax.xml.ws.Service;
  | import javax.xml.ws.ServiceMode;
  | import javax.xml.ws.WebServiceProvider;
  | import javax.ejb.Stateless;
  |
  | /**
  |  * Test a Provider<SOAPMessage>
  |  *
  |  * @author Thomas.Diesler at jboss.org
  |  * @since 29-Jun-2006
  |  */
  | @Stateless
  | @WebServiceProvider(
  |       serviceName = "ProviderService",
  |       portName = "ProviderPort",
  |       targetNamespace = "http://org.jboss.ws/provider",
  |       wsdlLocation = "Provider.wsdl")
  | @ServiceMode(value = Service.Mode.MESSAGE)
  | public class ProviderBeanMessage implements Provider<SOAPMessage>
  | {
  |    public SOAPMessage invoke(SOAPMessage request)
  |    {
  |       return request;
  |    }
  | }
So it's a stateless session bean. I put the class together with the file Provider.wsdl into a jar file and successfully deployed the archive.
The deployment  was fine and I can see the wsdl under: http://localhost:8080/Provider/ProviderBeanMessage?wsdl

My problem: When I call the webservice with the eclipse webservice explorer I get the following error message:

anonymous wrote : The SOAP response failed schema validation. Please switch to the source view for the SOAP response in XML format.

My setup:
JBOSS_HOME: L:\..\build\output\jboss-5.0.0.Beta2
JAVA: C:\Programme\Java\jdk1.5.0_10\bin\java
..
[ServiceEndpointManager] jbossws-2.0.0.DEV (build=200703171222)

Best regards,

Frank

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030289#4030289

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030289