[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jbpm and mysql

jbmp user do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 21 12:07:57 EDT 2007

Hi all!!!

In my new application, I don't use the started kit and I use a MySQL database, but in this database don't be the tables that jbpm need... I have to run the create script localizate in jbpm-db-3.1.3/build/mysql/scripts/mysql.create.sql????

Other thing: The default web app, the first, show on screen a list of new process execution, but where it obtains this information?? I'm looking the jsp pages of default web app, localizate in jbpm-3.1.3/src/resource/jbpm.war, but don't use any stored procedure??? where is???

Thank you!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030290#4030290

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030290