[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM : Couldn't be that complicated...

viniciuscarvalho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 26 10:24:12 EDT 2007

Hello kukeltje, the error is that the TASKINSTANCE table is missing the version column. After running the scripts from mysql it throws a lot of errors (did not see the first time, had verbose off). I don't know if it is a mysql issue (found a lot of references about errors when dropping FKs on mysql.)
For instance the following SQL throws an error:

alter table JBPM_ACTION drop foreign key FK_ACTION_EVENT
  | Error: java.sql.SQLException: Error on rename of '.\jbpmdb\jbpm_action' to '.\jbpmdb\#sql2-7e0-10' (errno: 152), SQL State: HY000, Error Code: 1025

I'll try something different this time, I'll try to replace the new modified tables inside the build script of the starters kit.
I'm also trying a new approach (switching to oralce ;P)

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031601#4031601

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031601