[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Generate Token in SSOUtil

sohil.shah@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 26 20:22:28 EDT 2007

Shaun-

This looks like a possible bug in integration between the SSOEngine/Federation Server/ and Trust Server.

The Trust Server is going to go through a major overhaul in version 2.0 with support for WS-Trust spec etc.

I will dig deeper into this bug and include a fix in the 1.0 GA release.

Unfortunately, I am really swamped with other priorities in the next couple of weeks, so it will be a couple of weeks before I can take a look at this issue.

I will keep you posted

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031849#4031849

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4031849