[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: PojoCache, Serializable object and cluster

jacek187 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 13:54:53 EDT 2007

About PojoCache.putObject()PojoCache.getObject() (look into testPojo() method)

Scenario is:
1. PojoCache is empty
2. Create instance of Serializable object
3. Call PojoCache.putObject() on first cache.
4. Get object fom second cache (object was replicated),
4. Change something in object
5. Because object is only serializable, put changed object back into second(PojoCache.putObject())
6. Get object from first cache (PojoCache.getObject())
I think, that should receive object from step 5, but i got object from step 2 (without any changes made in step 4!!!)

... or run presented in first post JUnit test.

I know' that if pojo will be instrumented, changes would be replicated and step 5 is not needed), but my pojo is only serializable.
And question: why afer first put object was replicated, but after second, third etc put object was not replicated? (And no warning/error or exception was logged?)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032148#4032148

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032148