[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WS-Security and certificate password

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 12:57:46 EDT 2007

Hmm, JIRA seems to not work with Firefox any more (I am using 2.0.0.3, and I even disable all of my plugins).  I am getting a null pointer exception on the home page and even issues assigned to me state that I don't have the necessary rights to work on them. So I tried IE 7, works fine there.

Anyway, I created an issue: http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-1594.

I think I should be able to work on it next week so I assigned it to myself.  Of course, feel free to modify the Fix Versions (I guessed at what they would be).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032867#4032867

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032867