[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: HOWTO: override ThemeSelector (valueChangeListener, cook

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 13:16:31 EDT 2007

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : done in cvs
Errr, wow, that was fast :-)

I noticed that you've overloaded ThemeSelector#select(..)  and LocaleSelector#select(..). This might very well work, but when I used my own component (that extended ThemeSelector) then I could not get it to work when using the same method name. I do not recall the details but maybe I have some notes about that in the office. But I am not a JavaServer Faces expert, so maybe I was just messing up within the EL within the HTML.

I'll download and test at some later time. By the way: I wouldn't mind having the Javadoc included as well. That was how I learned about LocaleSelector#selectLanguage to start with!

Thanks,
Arjan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4032872#4032872

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4032872