[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Error selecting object

laxu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 2 10:58:30 EDT 2007

Ok, I went through creating equals and hashcode methods for the Kullanici and Uzman as well. IMHO I have doen a decent implementation with commns-lang hashcode and equals builders.
Yet the problem is still there.
With "message" I mean a JSF message that can be seen by                             <h:messages/>. And the message is "Error selecting object"

This message is from the source :

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042463#4042463

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042463