[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trinidad 1.0.0, Seam and JBoss 4.0.5

stephen.friedrich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 06:26:20 EDT 2007

Thanks a million, Pete.
Maybe I will just update JBoss and JSF versions at the same time as switching from ADF Faces to Trinidad.
Seemed like a good idea to take the smallest step possible and update one after the other and check that nothing gets broken along the way.

I noticed that seamdiscs puts the myfaces api jar in the ear and only the impl jar in the web module. That's a combination I have not yet tried. Will check if that works this evening.

I don't (yet) need jboss-seam-trinidad.jar if I don't need the special handling of Trinidad's data model, right?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042775#4042775

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042775