[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Calling messaging from webapp in same vm as messaging

chip_schoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 15:15:00 EDT 2007

Tim,
I appreciate your efforts and I apologize for the way my post sounded.  Part of my frustration is I had a configuration working and cannot seem to get back to it.  I can't remember what I did to get it going in the first place (4.0.5.GA, JBM 1.0.1.GA).

I am just moving ahead with 4.2.0CR2 and JBM1.2SP1 configuration.  Much of my chagrin is I am new to aop and when I see exceptions in aspectized classes my eyeballs glaze over trying to figure it out.

Again, sorry if I sounded unappreciative.

The reason I put jboss-messaging.jar and jboss-remoting.jar in my ear is that when I put jboss-messaging-client.jar in it I got other exceptions.  I am still searching for that elusive combination.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043322#4043322

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043322